Best of Lisbon & Porto
- Explore Porto’s most beloved monuments and charming streets
- Explore Lisbon’s exciting food and culture scene & learn about local gastronomy
- Experience the majestic Douro River on this guided sailing excursion
- Take scenic day-trips to historic villages
- Visit Sintra’s 16th-century monastery and Cascais’ beautiful waterfront
- 2 nights accommodation in Porto
- 3 nights accommodation in Lisbon
- Daily full breakfast
- Airport private return transfers
- Train Ticket from Porto to Lisbon on 2nd class
- 24/7 Brasilia Travel Team On-Call Support
- Travel Insurance
Welcome to Portugal! Upon arrival at Porto’s airport, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to your hotel. Take some time to rest before you start exploring. Optional Porto Boat tour for 2 hours exploring Portugal’s beautiful Douro River
HF Ipanema Porto 4* or similar
After breakfast at the hotel, enjoy Porto Private Electric Tuk Tuk Sightseeing Tour and ride around the city with ease. You’ll visit the Sao Bento Railway Station, Porto Cathedral, Livraria Lello, and more.
Breakfast at Hotel. Free time at leisure.
Afternoon, take the train to Lisbon. Upon arrival, check into your hotel and take the remainder of the day to either rest or explore your neighborhood surroundings.
Melia Lisboa Oriente 4* or similar
After breakfast in hotel, meet with you your guide to explore the historic center of Lisbon is the city’s most atmospheric district, but its narrow lanes and steep hills can be tiring to navigate on foot. On this tour, save time and travel further in the comfort of an electric tuk tuk. As well as being a fun way to explore the city, it’s a convenient and eco-friendly way to take in neighborhoods such as Alfama, Graça, and Mouraria, stopping along the way to admire the views and see the sights.
Overnight in Hotel
Breakfast at Hotel. Time at leisure to discover the city on your own.
Optional full day tour to Sintra & Cascais (experience the rich vegetation of Sintra Natural Park, the hidden trails and caves at Pena Park and the bluffs of Roca Cape. Tour the immaculate Pena National Palace and then drive along the Atlantic Coast to Cascais for a leisurely walk through town to its scenic beaches)
Overnight in Hotel
After breakfast. Check out from hotel. Free time until your departure flight to Beirut.
Transfer to the airport for your flight home. Safe travels!
be interested in