- See the best architectural sights and learn more about Antoni Gaudí
- Discover hidden beaches and villages along the Costa Brava
- Experience the awe-inspiring La Sagrada Familia with a local guide
- Stroll along La Rambla, Barcelona’s most emblematic boulevard
- 4 nights accommodation in your selected hotels
- Airport private return transfers
- Daily full breakfast
- 24/7 Brasilia Travel Team on-Call Support
- Travel insurance
Welcome to Barcelona, the capital of Catalonia.
After arriving at El Prat Airport, a private driver will meet you and escort you to your hotel. Depending on your time of arrival there may be some time for some preliminary exploring today, and a first meal out in Barcelona. A walk around the Parc de la Ciutadella or maybe a stroll along the famous Rambla, where there are many places to eat, are good attractions to start with.
Hotel Derby 4* or Gran Hotel Barcino 4* or similar
Breakfast at hotel. You’ll have many options on what to see and do. you can start exploring by taking a stroll down La Ramblas, a sequence of promenades that runs from Plaça de Catalunya down to the waterfront
Overnight in Hotel
After breakfast. Check out from hotel. Free time until your departure flight to Beirut. Transfer to the airport for your flight home.
be interested in