A short stay in Rome is a great combination of history, culture, architecture and amazing Italian food.
- Explore Rome on foot by visiting extraordinary sights like the Pantheon, the Coliseum and many more.
- Drop a coin into the Trevi fountain to guarantee you return to Rome
- Scale 138 steps to summit the famous Spanish Steps
- Enjoy a quiet cup of coffee in the Piazza Navona or a traditional gelato, and unwind at night with a homemade Italian pizza and a glass of wine.
- 3 nights accommodation in your selected hotel
- Daily full breakfast
- Airport private return transfers
- 24/7 Brasilia Travel Team on-Call Support
- Travel Insurance
Welcome to Italy! Upon Arrival to Rome, Transfer to the Hotel.
Afternoon, Settle in and relax, then head out for a stroll and your first look at the Eternal City
Stay At Astoria Hotel, Hotel De La Ville or similar
Breakfast at hotel then half day tour visiting the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel and St.Peter’s Basilica.
Afternoon free. Overnight in hotel.
Breakfast at hotel. Free day in Rome or Optional tour: Skip the Line to visit Colosseum, Roman Forum and Palatine Hill Tour.
After breakfast Transfer to the airport for your flight home. Safe travels!